Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How to Fasten a Cloth Diaper With a Snappi


Here's how to fasten a prefold cloth diaper with a Snappi. My baby is much older now, and he's been diagnosed with autism. Something I notice looking at this video now is that even as a baby he has atypical eye contact. He seems to glance over at my face once during this video, but the rest of the time he's looking elsewhere. I shot this sequence twice, and that's the only time he looked at me. But if you asked me at the time, I'd say he was just a typical baby of his age and more interested in his surroundings than his mommy at the time.

New Sony Cx500v Delonghi Coffee Espresso Maker Save You Money!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links